Sheri Cohen Corporate Image Cape Town South Africa

2 of 6 Corporate Image reviews

I got bad service from Ms Sheri Cohen at a company called Corporate Image in Cape Town South Africa.The service was poor and she was rude and not helpful.

I would not go back to them for business again as they were not good at all. Her sister Lauren Fine has also been named and shamed in Noseweek Magazine for being a bad attorney!!!! There are better companys to go to who will give better service and be more helpfull.

It leaves a bad taste in your mouth when people are rude and unhelpfull like Ms Sheri Cohen was to me!!I will not use them again!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Sheri cohen

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Sheri Cohen Lauren Fine
Review category
Professional Services
review #902060

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Corporate Image? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 6 Corporate Image reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 24 #1231592 Mexico, Capital District, Venezuela

Do you know how much fun we had playing your sister Lauren against Colin. It was like taking candy from a baby. The Talented Mr Ripley that's what we told Lauren he was. We told her he was a *** man and a thief and a liar and that he cheated on her. We couldn't have her talk to him so we told her that he was stalking her and she believed it!!!! And I knew that everyttime he tried to talk to her she would pull away and think that he was stalking her!! If it wasn't for your mother telling him what was going on we wouldn't have had to try and get the restraining order against him. We needed that to make him look like a stalker so that Lauren wouldn't let him speak to her. We told him it was Laurens idea so that he would think she wanted him to go away and not try and speak to her. It was so much fun playing them against each other. The letters were not for Lauren though. She was just the *** that we used to go for Colin so that we wouldn't get our hands dirty. We needed him to know that he was innocent but that it was LAuren who wanted to send him to jail for it. I hope that it hurt him more to have someone he loved do it to him don't you think???? You must understand that the letters allowed Danielle to have a life even if it meant that Lauren lost hers!!! LAuren is only just starting to understand what we did but it is too late for her now. She can try and bully us but that is all she can do now. You know what is funny is that Colin was trying to protect your sister from us... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.